Information Collected and Usage
- to contact a user about the services available on this Site as well as other products or services that we think may be of interest.
- in our internal surveys to obtain feedback on our products, our web site, or on other aspects of our business that impact a user as a Metric-X customer.
- To send promotional materials.
- To provide our free email newsletter.
We reserve the right to share information that users provide us on this Site with third parties or our affiliated companies for promotional or other purposes. We may use a third party service provider to collect, process, store, or otherwise handle information on our behalf.
Information Collected if you Only Browse this Site
Information automatically collected and stored includes the following :
- The Internet Protocol (IP) Address and domain name used. This address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your Internet service provider or directly to your computer.
- The Internet Protocol Address is necessary in order to direct Internet traffic to you. This address may be translated to determine the domain name of your service provider (e.g. companyxyz.com or yourschool.edu).
- The type of browser and operating system you are using.
- The date and time you visited this site.
- The web pages or services you accessed at this site.
- Referring web page.
The information we automatically collect or store is logged and used by Metric-X to improve the our services and to help us understand how people are using our services. Metric-X analyzes this information to determine how our Web site is being used, so that we may continually improve the site’s usefulness to the public.
Information about Cookies and about Google Analytics and LeadLander
For site security purposes and to ensure that this site remains available to all users, this computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.